Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Some interesting (I think relatively unknown) glitches

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Many of these glitches are caused by the horn to jump cheat:
  • It is possible to drive inside Flanders' house if approached from the right angle in his backyard.
  • If changing the mission from S-M-R-T to any other level in Level 1 whilst outside the Simpsons house, Marge will fail to unload correctly. Only her mission prompt will disappear.
  • When jumping over the Kwik-E-Mart roof, it is possible to bypass the music triggers and drive around Springfield with the Kwik-E-Mart roof music.
  • If you land on top of the gas station next to the Kwik-E-Mart with the unlimited speed and fast acceleration cheats enabled, it is possible your car will start speeding around the roof by itself.
  • Wasp cameras appear to have no boundaries and can potentially(?) be manipulated to go places far from their spawn.
  • If you bring your car into Mr Burns' office in Level 7, some odd physics can be observed with the trapdoors. This varies depending on the car used and POSSIBLY the version of the game?

It is possible to drive inside Flanders' house if approached from the right angle in his backyard.
Ooh, I didn't know about this. That's neat. The video seems to have been recorded with the game running at above what it was intended to (60 FPS) so that could affect things. I know some structures can be driven through (at least on console) while at high vehicle speeds so the fact that this works with low speed is interesting.

If changing the mission from S-M-R-T to any other level in Level 1 whilst outside the Simpsons house, Marge will fail to unload correctly. Only her mission prompt will disappear.
Yeah, I think that's a general oversight with the way the game handles NPC loading/unloading. If I recall correctly, NPCs in that context or similar contexts are unloaded by the game when you unload the region they're in (i.e driving far enough away from Evergreen Terrace here) and quick mission warping doesn't explicitly remove them so if you can quick warp and still be in the same region, the NPC will still be there.

When jumping over the Kwik-E-Mart roof, it is possible to bypass the music triggers and drive around Springfield with the Kwik-E-Mart roof music.
That's actually also possible just on-foot. I love this game.
Yeah, the thing with Flanders' house is pretty interesting. I found it by accident probably around 3-4 years ago just messing around with horn-to-jump on the PS2 version, and found it also works on the GameCube version, so I think the framerate doesn't have an effect. I've never seen anyone refer to it online, so don't think it's a particularly well known issue. Only got the PC version of the game recently, so have been getting some proper footage of these things / trying to document them better.

I didn't realise the Kwik-E-Mart roof music triggers could also be bypassed on foot, that's really cool haha.
Yeah all these glitchs are pretty cool .
One time in the level 1 I warped into a mission where marge Is normally in the Simpsons's housse like Pretty Thief Homer but Marge was outsider and we can't talk to her.
And I don't know if people know this glitch but you can farm money by get a hit and run and warp to a mission in the same level the hit and run gauge will be activated but cops aren't present so easy farm.