Forum Mod Bakery Docs

❤️ Valentine's Day car ❤️

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Happy Valentine's day to you all love birds out there! Today I'd love to post a gift to everyone out there that for some reason plays this game instead of being with their loved one or just doesn't have anyone!
A little emotional speech
With this, I want to let you all loners know, that love takes time to happen & if you feel alone, you shouldn't be sad! It's just not your moment, that's all!
Being around @Mochapoke since my beginning of posting mods in this community, I saw her growing a great love for @Borb (and the other way around!).
They're such an amazing couple, and inspirational. Always cheer up not only each other, but everyone else around them!
I want to congratulate them for being such a happy couple! I want to congratulate anyone else that has a loved one for keeping it that way!
And lastly, I want to congratulate anybody that's alone for valentine's for being strong.
Screenshots
Homer forgets it's Valentine's Day & fortunately hears it on radio. Hop in his smelly shoes & help him get Marge a gift for Valentines.
This vehicle is available to get from Gil for free, make sure you show him some love for that.

Download Here

This vehicle reminds me of the Heart Coach from Mario Kart Double Dash