Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Does anyone still play SHARMP in 2022?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I was wondering this because Simpsons hit & run seem SO FUN with multiplayer and I was wondering if anyone still played?
cause i would love to join any of you who are still playing and would like to play :)
Hello and welcome! Unfortunately, multiplayer isn't very active by itself, however, people manage to play it from time to time! We usually schedule sessions in the discord server which you can find here. (it is also a faster way to contact us!)
#maz I don't like using discord. its full of weridos who send scam links (not saying your one of them) but why cant we schedule it here? it would be much easir or i wish people played the multiplayer.
but anyways thanks for replying :)
#maz I don't like using discord. its full of weridos who send scam links (not saying your one of them) but why cant we schedule it here? it would be much easir or i wish people played the multiplayer.
but anyways thanks for replying :)

Our Discord is as safe as it can get. I really recommend joining, you could only use it for DT and if you get any suspicious links from anybody in our discord, feel free to contact one of the moderators, we're pretty active!
Also, it's not that we can't, it's just that the forum is rather inactive compared to our discord server, and most of people that only play multiplayer never really check the forums, where the discord server has its own channel specifically for multiplayer.
Also, quick reminder, you can check this page to see any live active multiplayer player (that did not deactivate their listing).
Yes, its not really active, but some friends and i are kinda working in a racing league for this, for now we are just checking the cars and stuff, maybe you will be interested, im really looking to have racers or people who can help on the organization of this races
#sulfito Wow that sounds interesting!. i would love to play once the mod is done. seems cool.

tell me when its done