Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Drivable Couch

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Such an iconic yet forgotten thing in the Simpsons, the couch! Homer is sick of driving his car like the generic characters everywhere, it's time for him to take his couch out for a ride!
You can get this vehicle for free from Gil in level 1.
More Screenshots

Download

That's cool!
Due to driver joint being placed not in the center of the couch, I think it's supposed to have a passenger too, right? You can make a simple mission and put all Simpsons family onto the couch. That'd look cooler)
That's cool!
Due to driver joint being placed not in the center of the couch, I think it's supposed to have a passenger too, right? You can make a simple mission and put all Simpsons family onto the couch. That'd look cooler)

Yes, it has a passenger joint too! I was thinking to put everyone together, using ASF, but then I kind of bumped into stuff like "what do I do if I play as Bart", that would mean I should remove him from his joint on the couch in every Bart level (and same for everyone else). It's really doable, but I didn't want to overcomplicate this mod with too many scripts and stuff. I'll probably make a version to do that in the future.
this mod is interesting
:DDD awesome
alguem sabe ande coloca mod