Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Game crashes

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
When i've tried to place 2 different car spawners on same level, on same part of level - game crash every time :(
So what did i wrong? What a proper way to do this?

Just hope, it isn't some hardcoded lame issue
and my hope gets weaker, when i think about the fact, that in whole "fully connected map mod" is only one "easter egg" vehicle.
maybe this is the reason
Unfortunately there can only be one bonus car per level.
Unfortunately there can only be one bonus car per level.

Aaawwww :(
And there is no way to decompile whole game, to fix that?
Currently no hack supports having more than one, though it is definitely a good idea.

As I understand it, the game can only have one free vehicle spawn trigger active *at once*. You can have multiple per level, but you'd need to not put them in the TERRA file and instead use dyna-loaded region files. Even doing that only one region can have a free vehicle at once so that region needs to be unloaded before any others will work.
Thanks for advice, Addy! :^)

Currently no hack supports having more than one, though it is definitely a good idea.

As I understand it, the game can only have one free vehicle spawn trigger active *at once*. You can have multiple per level, but you'd need to not put them in the TERRA file and instead use dyna-loaded region files. Even doing that only one region can have a free vehicle at once so that region needs to be unloaded before any others will work.

So how this hacks even works? I mean, jumping cars, refraction shaders, Speedometer, etc... We could make much more advanced mods, if we been able to add custom "hacks"...
Is there any tutorials/information about, how those are made? Like *.dll libs, which can do stuff...
We don't really support custom hacks and there's no proper documentation on making them, but yes, they're libraries that patch new code into the game when it launches. Some of the settings are just mods however, that enable command line arguments. You can download some of them here (note that most of them don't work because they're not fully implemented in the final release of the game). That page also contains a link to documentation on command line arguments.
We don't really support custom hacks and there's no proper documentation on making them, but yes, they're libraries that patch new code into the game when it launches. Some of the settings are just mods however, that enable command line arguments. You can download some of them here (note that most of them don't work because they're not fully implemented in the final release of the game). That page also contains a link to documentation on command line arguments.

Thanks! :^)