Forum Mod Bakery Docs

A Long Long Night

Please login to contribute to the conversation.

Bart is throwing the biggest party in Springfield! Drive around town like it's the 80's! Enjoy the Synthwave and get the party started!

Features

• 8 Story Missions
  • New Bonus Mission
  • 3 New Street Races
  • New Test Drive Wager Race
  • New Collectibles
  • New Vehicles
  • Two difficulty modes - Normal and Hard
  • Partially Synthwave inspired map and HUD
  • Level-ution after completing Mission 3.
  • 3 New Costumes

Developers

• Thomas "Hipporeno" Donofri
  • Surreal Bot

Playtesters

• Derpster
  • Kenny Giles
  • Nightbane
  • Tappie
  • Weasel on a Stick

Special Thanks

• Donut Team - 3D Phonebooth Previews
  • Duffhause - Scripting and Modeling assistance.
  • JoshuaL2153 - Ferrari Enzo & Porsche Spyder ports
  • Macca - Night sky, buildings, music, Ferrini ports
  • xUnknown - Lambo port, Police car port, Ferrari F40 port, & Bakery Van port
  • Weasel On A Stick - Blender Assistance.
  • Wiliam - Ferrini Ports

Download
Download

Notes:

This modification already includes both 3D Phone Booth Previews & HUD Tweaks.
I think this is mod is very cool, though seeing stock/ modified Hit And Run vehicles alongside the more shiny original vehicles is quite jarring, would have been cool if all the vehicles were replaced (like Homer having a 70s Plymouth Barracuda and Snake having a 60s Dodge Charger, to name a few examples). And not sure how I feel about the Porsche 918 and Ferrari Enzo being included, as they were released after the 80s. Also, maybe it's just me but Bart seems more like a Ferrari person, driving something like a Testarossa or a F40.
I think this is mod is very cool, though seeing stock/ modified Hit And Run vehicles alongside the more shiny original vehicles is quite jarring, would have been cool if all the vehicles were replaced (like Homer having a 70s Plymouth Barracuda and Snake having a 60s Dodge Charger, to name a few examples). And not sure how I feel about the Porsche 918 and Ferrari Enzo being included, as they were released after the 80s. Also, maybe it's just me but Bart seems more like a Ferrari person, driving something like a Testarossa or a F40.

My blender skills during the project were not the greatest, leading all the vehicle ports to be done by others. Hell the Enzo and 918 were given to me because I asked for help. Maybe a future update could make those kinds of changes. A director's cut if you will.