Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Hello, chat here

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
What's up car persons
Hello there, welcome to our forums! If you would like to have a chat, you could use our Discord server (which I see you joined), it is way more recommended than using the forums because you can reach out to people quicker.
We usually use the forums to post mods or other matters such as bugs related to the launcher.
I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a great day! :)
Hello there, welcome to our forums! If you would like to have a chat, you could use our Discord server (which I see you joined), it is way more recommended than using the forums because you can reach out to people quicker.
We usually use the forums to post mods or other matters such as bugs related to the launcher.

Listen Closely maz, Flamix has a big problem. To simply put it, He's trying to add me into the game, and upon doing so, there was this strange error that had popped up!

He ended up with a weird P3D file name, and he doesn't know what to do! Could you help him out? If you can, that'll be so great!

Listen Closely maz, Flamix has a big problem. To simply put it, He's trying to add me into the game, and upon doing so, there was this strange error that had popped up!

He ended up with a weird P3D file name, and he doesn't know what to do! Could you help him out? If you can, that'll be so great!

I'm not sure why you're bringing it up on this thread. I have seen it at the time it was posted but I was unable to reply at the moment.
Add this to your Meta.ini
RequiredHack=CustomAnimationSetSupport
Next time, please keep the question to the original thread.