Forum Mod Bakery Docs

SCARFACE: TWIY Fellini Car Mod

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hey all, you guys might know me as the weirdo who talks about TWIY in the Donut Team discord every once in a while.

I just wanted to share my progress of importing a car from it (which has a different version of the good ol' somewhat reliable p3d engine) into our beloved S:HAR.

As you can see, it's very scuffed and not close to completion. The end product will be complete, but maybe not as bad. Who knows?
The quoted post is unavailable.

Fun fact, 2-3 months ago i sent to someone of the donut team, my progress about some scarface chunks i was able to find, and in these months i found others chunks for scarface, and i found others chunks other games ( all the games except Monster in scream arena), i received an anser saying this "If you have a Pure3D file with these chunks, it may help. But I can forward this along to Lucas and see if he's able to." then i share the files with those chunks and the nothing, today i'm still waiting for a reply, but i think that donut team doesn't have any kind of interest into modding other games or maybe they are just busy.
Therefore if they want the updated list of the scarface chunks (some of them work in other games too) they can contact me in that thread.
forum.donutteam.com/forum/topic/5096-can-someone-add-these-scarface-chunks-values-to-p3d-editor

It's a shame, because their tool is awesome and very well made.