Forum Mod Bakery Docs

How Has Everyone Been?

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hey, everyone.

It's been a VERY long time since the last time I made a topic, so I all wanted to ask is: how have you guys been recently? These last 3 years have been rather hard for all of us, there's no denying on that, and even after the peak of Covid, we're still recovering and trying to get back on track.

So anyways, how have you guys been? Did your lives turn somber during or after the pandemic? Have you been working on any projects? Please let me know, I'll be happy to read you.

-Sincerely, Cars For Speed (CFS)
Doing Good.
I have a great job on my project's unique mod 🙂
It's been pretty alright here. Best & quickest way of saying it is just that I'm living.
Not the best, though not the worst.
This whole period of time brought (me personally) both nice & bad events.

Regarding projects, I have two things that I hope to show off soon (one of them is Halloween themed) and I can't wait to do that.

It's been a crazy year, but I'm having high hopes things will eventually get better soon.

I'd type longer, but I'm a little tired right now and I'm typing this message on my phone, have a good one!

Ouch. Hang in there, Jake
The truth is that the pandemic only affects my academic quality, nothing else, thank God.
Regarding projects, I really just joined the community, I would like to do something big but I am getting into the basic modding on character and vehicle customization, apart from obvious missions, to play I made this Homer with his logo t-shirt mazexz.

Hey!
Everything is going fine, thanks!
uni rough.

read some great foreign comics (from a country where every comic is a foreign comic lol)

havent been on here in a while

what i really wanna see is road rage returns to… well return!

but we’ll have to wait for the sun to burn out before then lol