Forum Mod Bakery Docs

🎃 Fully Connected Map - Halloween 🎃

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
The Halloween version of the Fully Connected Map is now done!
Explore the unseen parts of level 7 as well as Halloween decorated areas of levels 2 & 3!
You can also use it in your mods if you'd like to!
Video Demo
Screenshots
Features:
More details on the blog, check it out here!
Limitations:
Because this map requires larger memory allowance from the game (because it has more animated objects & props), you may sometimes experience slower region loading, issues regarding regions or freezing animations. This is more likely to happen on older versions of the mod launcher however.
  • Playing this map in multiplayer may be a problem at times because the latest multiplayer launcher does not support increasing triggers yet.
If you find any issues or have any ideas, feel free to let me know! I appreciate feedback a lot & sometimes I take adding/removing features in consideration!

Download

Wow, This is an awesome map!! 👍🏾
Amazing mod. I love the details and the easter eggs hidden on the map.
When watching you see what he is talking about with the small glitches here and there. But all in all, this is what the developers should have done at level 7, if they did not rush in on it. Oh yeah, such a great map. If our younger selves can see what we did now, they would be jumping for joy.
Wow! Without a doubt, it is another of the best mods of the 3 connected maps, now with Halloween. 😲 Happy Halloween 👻🎃
(This image is not a mod bug, it's a reflection bug made to confuse people 👽)

This is glorious. Incredible job! Thank You! ^^
Just noticed a little bug, entering the school seems to glitch almost as if your being put into another location, once you pass a certain point you become blocked by an invisible wall.

I'm having a little nose about through the files myself so I'll edit here if I find the solution ^^ At the end of the day it doesn't crash the game and you can easily just use mission select to become unstuck anyway
Just noticed a little bug, entering the school seems to glitch almost as if your being put into another location, once you pass a certain point you become blocked by an invisible wall.

I'm having a little nose about through the files myself so I'll edit here if I find the solution ^^ At the end of the day it doesn't crash the game and you can easily just use mission select to become unstuck anyway

Hello there, thank you for pointing that out!
I found what the issue is & fixed it. New version here.