Forum Mod Bakery Docs

i can´t play since like one month ago (SOLVED)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
im trying so hard, i literally dont know what to do, i tried all the "solutions" from internet at this point, the game just keeps crashing, it didnt even show me the title screen, it just crash
this is a really desperated man and i hope u guys can help me

Lalo.
Hello there & welcome! May I ask, what operating system are you running? If your screen turns black & stays still you could try one of the following:

1. Try launching the game normally & don't click anywhere while it loads.
2. If the above doesn't work, try enabling the "Bug Fixes" setting in your mod launcher.
3. If none of the above works, download the DirectInputAcquireTest hack & put it inside "Hacks" in your launcher's directory. If you don't have a "Hacks" folder, create it. Reload your launcher & the hack should appear in the "Unreleased" page/tab. Enable it & run your game.

Please let me know how this goes!
Hello there & welcome! May I ask, what operating system are you running? If your screen turns black & stays still you could try one of the following:

1. Try launching the game normally & don't click anywhere while it loads.
2. If the above doesn't work, try enabling the "Bug Fixes" setting in your mod launcher.
3. If none of the above works, download the DirectInputAcquireTest hack & put it inside "Hacks" in your launcher's directory. If you don't have a "Hacks" folder, create it. Reload your launcher & the hack should appear in the "Unreleased" page/tab. Enable it & run your game.

Please let me know how this goes!

bro, the third step worked flawlessly, finally i can play this amazing game, thank u, one month later my game is fixed, u are a genius
greetings from Argentina
No problem & I'm glad that works. Enjoy your game!