Forum Mod Bakery Docs

How do you edit the files "Data1" and "Data2"?

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Even after decompiling some mods, the only folders in them are "Data1", "Data2" and "Meta.ini".

Everyone knows how to edit the "Meta.ini" file, but as for "Data1" and "Data2", I can't find any app to edit them
May I ask which mods are these?
OTOTC is one of them, I'm trying to find what the other one is
The simple answer is: you don't. Those two files represent a mod the creator has chosen to encrypt, to prevent decompilation. At most, you can reach out and as the creator directly.

Thanks,
Josh
Not gonna lie, no one should have the right to not allow other people to decompile it. Just because it's a mod they made, doesn't mean they own it! Unless it's the person who actually made the software like Lucas, or the people who own Disney/Fox
Not gonna lie, no one should have the right to not allow other people to decompile it. Just because it's a mod they made, doesn't mean they own it! Unless it's the person who actually made the software like Lucas, or the people who own Disney/Fox

If you haven't already, please read our Reverse Engineering Guidelines.
You are not allowed to decompile mods if they're not decompilable by default. Any use of 3rd party tool to do that (for yourself or somebody else) (and sharing the files) can result in a termination of your account.
The Reverse Engineering Guidelines are part of our Terms of Service, which you accepted when you ceated your Donut Team account.
Ok I understand