Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Where are the Girls of the Family and the Car? ๐Ÿคท‍โ™‚๏ธโ€Šโ“โ€Š (Campaign Mod)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Bart Simpsons and his family plan to take a trip to Krusty's camp in the afternoon, but before that, they stay at the hotel "Ye Olde Off-Ramp Inn" for a day. When they arrive, Bart and Homer collect the things that were in the trunk of the car and leave them in a room on the first floor. But when they return to collect more things from the trunk, the car mysteriously disappears, along with Lisa, Marge and Maggie Simpsons, and they have no idea what happened. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธโ€Šโ“โ€Š
Help Bart and Homer find and solve the mystery of the whereabouts of the car and the three of them! ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธโ€Šโ€Š๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ”Žโ€Š

Features:
  • Now you have the possibility to control both Bart and Homer Simpson, but Bart has a more leading role. ๐Ÿ‘ฆ๐Ÿง”
  • The atmosphere is very cloudy and about to rain. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ˜
  • It is a campaign mod that contains 4 missions within a single level, along with searching for various clues and solving this mystery.
  • The mod uses the map of the 3 connected levels, made by @Colou . ๐Ÿ›ค
  • Use cars and characters made by other Donut Team users, like the Sedan Family made by @loren ๐Ÿš— Or some high resolution images that @Hell_Inspector uses for his mod "Hell Inspector's Mod of Stupidity" . ๐Ÿ˜
  • Both the music and the characters or some cars were modified to have the style of the video game "The Simpsons Game"! ๐Ÿคฉ
  • New interiors and more! ๐Ÿ›
  • Now the music is in high quality, from 24000 Hz to 44100 Hz! ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต

These are some screenshots:
Spoiler

Download: Coming soon!

That is all. Goodbye! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘‹
It's looking promising just from the screenshots! And I've noticed there's many black-and-white tones throughout. It there going to be some horror stuff in there?
The quoted post is unavailable.

Yes!
That black and white tone was made to set a cloudy sky level, but there can be some terror, especially with the antagonist of this story. He looks like a normal person on the outside, but on the inside he is crazy minded and very manipulative! ๐Ÿ˜จ
The mod looks very good and promising. Luck with this

Cool! I haven't seen a proper horror mod for a while.
I want the download ooh... :(

I think you need to be a patient!

Each project or mod takes time, and the mod is still in a very early development phase, so I cannot confirm an exact date for its download, I will only say that the mod will be released sometime in the year 2023. ๐Ÿ˜™
This looks like it's gonna be a cool mod. Looking forward to it :)
Let's hope Marge and Lisa lives we'll have to find out very soon