Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Making a edited mod folder into a lmlm file

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
First of all, if this is against the rules, you may lock/delete the thread, but I'm honestly new to this place (if there is a rules page I will go ahead and read it)

But back on topic, I'm making a edited version of a mod and now I need help getting the folder as a lmlm file, It would be helpful for help to be replied as soon as possible, but I can wait.
Hello there, welcome!
Was the mod decompiled with the mod launcher? If so, you have nothing to worry about!
If you want to compile it back to a lmlm file, simply right-click the mod in the launcher and select "Compile".

As an additional note, if you're using assets from other people and would like to post your mod, make sure to credit them.
Hope this helps!
Thanks! (and this is for my personal use, I will not post my mod until I get more knowledge about how this website works)

But one more thing, How do I find the mod in the launcher? I decompiled it and edited some stuff, and the original mod is in the launcher but not the one I edited (sorry if this is getting kind of annoying)

Edit: Do I just put it into the "mods" folder?
Okay...i got it into the mod launcher, now what? It wont let me compile it
Make sure the location of your mod is inside "C:\Users\{Username}\Documents\My Games\Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher\Mods\" or in the same location as the mod you decompiled.
Run (or refresh) the mod launcher & see if you can see your mod inside.
If your mod has the same name as the one you edited, only one of them will display (I think the one that is not a lmlm), however I suggest you give it a different name so it's easier for you to find it. Let me know how this goes.
Okay...i got it into the mod launcher, now what? It wont let me compile it

Any errors?
FINALLY!! I got it working on my own (I used advice from an older thread, but I reversed the effects and now im all set!) Thank you so much!
Great.
If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask!