Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Complete interior of the Simpsons house ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿคฉ (Mod/Resource)

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Are you tired that in SHAR, inside the house, you can only visit the living room and Bart's room? Do you want to explore more of the house, beyond the living room and Bart's room? Congratulations, you are in the right place! ๐Ÿ˜€
This mod manages to expand the entire interior of the house, from the living room to the garage, from Homer and Marge's room, to Maggie's room, you have all the freedom to explore almost all parts of the house without problems! ๐Ÿ 

Features:
  • Now you can explore the entire interior of The Simpsons house. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
  • The interior of the house is the same interior of "The Simpsons Game" adapted to SHAR, seeking to be as faithful as possible to TSG, and it impresses! ๐Ÿคฏ
  • The complete interior of The Simpsons house is present both on level 1, and on level 4 and level 7. ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒš
  • Due to a design error on the part of Radical Entertainment, the open window of the courtyard of the house that you would enter in level 4 and 7, you enter Bart's room, when in fact you should directly enter Lisa's room. This mod corrects this error, and now you will enter directly to Lisa's room! ๐Ÿ‘ง
  • Regarding the missions, this mod is only limited to modifying the locations of the characters that you should speak, to adapt to the complete interior, and does not modify at any time the objectives of the missions in those 3 levels. ๐Ÿงโ€โ™‚๏ธ
  • In the window of the courtyard of the house, where you can enter in levels 4 and 7, as I said before, you will directly enter Lisa's room, and you can do the same things as when you enter the door of the house. ๐Ÿ˜—
  • You can change or buy clothes in the complete interior. ๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ™‚

What has changed in each version?:
Spoiler
Version 1.3 (01/25/23):
  • Finally, fixed all the textures with only solid color on the covers, and now they have an image like in TSG and the animated series.
  • Collisions have been improved.
  • The ghost present inside level 7 now has a "tv" effect to make it scary.
  • Added more Halloween-style decoration inside the house interior of level 7.
  • Maggie's room can now be accessed as normal and without using hacks!
  • Fixed more bugs with present textures.
  • Fixed bug where you couldn't go back up at the Garage entrance.
Version 1.2 (01/14/23):
  • Fixed texture errors, such as blue curtains, or light blue fireplace sticks.
  • Improved collisions, fixed the problem that characters could fly when kicked inside, added ground collisions.
  • Added some decorations to the interior at level 7 for a Halloween vibe, and removed some other existing things from the interior for said level.
Version 1.1 (01/09/23):
  • The interior of the house has been rebuilt again to fit perfectly as they originally did in "The Simpsons Game", and you never notice the misplacement of the parts of the house!
  • The exterior part of the interior of the house was added, completing all the original interior of TSG!
  • More textures were added to some parts of the interior that were previously just a solid color.
  • Fixed bug with Lisa Simpson's bedroom closet texture where that cabinet was blue. Now it has its original and varied colors!
  • GAGS are no longer present since this version, modified from the "level.mfk" file.
  • The sky inside the house was changed at level 7, to give the atmosphere of Halloween, from blue sky to black.
  • Improved some collisions, both from the first and second floors.
  • Fixed the bug that you could touch the TV GAG at level 4 and 7, removing it along with other GAGS in the mentioned file.
Version 1.0 (01/08/23):
  • Full house interior mod is officially released!

These are the screenshots:
Spoiler

Download: Here!

PD: If you want to give me credits when you put the complete interior to your mod, you can do it or not, giving me credits is optional and it is not mandatory to do it. ๐Ÿค—
Remember, if you see or notice an error in the mod, you can report it here in the comments, or on the Donut Team Discord server (Both without going too far), I'm more attentive in those places. That is all, Goodbye! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘‹
Awesome work ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
que mod incrivel. meus parabens (:
Amazing work! Trying it right now.
Nice mod, awesome
How do you get into Maggie's Room? I can't find the door or prompt to access it.
This post has been removed.
1 yr ago (Statistics)
Hello, I have downloaded the mod but the RAR file does not open, it tells me that it is damaged or that it no longer exists, what should I do? Regards
Hello, I have downloaded the mod but the RAR file does not open, it tells me that it is damaged or that it no longer exists, what should I do? Regards

What version of Winrar do you have?
If it is an old one, you should update the program to the newest, and try to download the mod again. ๐Ÿค—โ€Š
Same. I have the newest version. A couple of mod files I download say it.