Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Jeff's Map Creator 0.4 is now available (Tuesday Topics #61)

Posted in Announcements
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hey everyone, this is Loren from Donut Team and we are back again with another update for Jeff's Map Creator!

This is version 0.4 which comes with a whole slew of improvements and some great new features.

You can read all about this update (courtesy of Jeff) in this week's Tuesday Topics and download it over on Mod Bakery!
All I get is hollow blank green cubes that don't contain anything, how do I get things like The Simpsons House and Moe's Tavern, or even some ground to put anything on?

This is all very confusing, has anyone created any tutorials on Youtube?
This post has been removed.
1 yr ago (Statistics)
1 yr ago (Statistics)
1 yr ago (Statistics)
The quoted post is unavailable.

I assume the blank green cubes are triggers (physics/locators). In order to get Moe's Tavern and such you'll want to Import a .p3d (File -> Import) and then select a .p3d file to load. You can also load meshes manually. Here's more info on the Wiki: github.com/donutteam/jeffs-map-creator/wiki/Static-Entity-and-Intersects

No video tutorials currently but I do plan to make some, can't guarantee a date for that however.
That's cool I learnt how to make mod Because of you Thanks you maybe be coming back cool the tool you made is amazing.