Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Tools question

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hi.

How to start LRCFB, LRMSB, programs?

When I open them, it says "No inputs specified."
The game and the mod launcher is well installed.

Thanks the answers.
Hi there, I have written a post about using LRMSB in the past, you may check it out here.
I hope that helps!

(I have also changed the board of this topic to the appropriate one)
As for the LRCFB (Lucas' RadCore Cement Library Builder), that is a command line tool. You can find documentation on using it here (the arguments) and here (tutorials).

If you are unfamiliar with command line interface usage, the fastest shortcut is to put LRCFB.exe inside of a folder, and inside of that same folder, another folder containing any content you want to pack into the RCF file (if you're packing data and not unpacking). Next, click File Explorer's current path bar and type in "cmd", then press Enter (as seen in the first image below). It'll then open Command Prompt already set to work in the current directory, and you can type the arguments as needed (an example shown in the second image below).

It is worth noting that that for modding the Windows release of The Simpsons: Hit & Run via Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher, Lucas' RadCore Cement Library Builder is unnecessary. If you simply need to extract files, you can use Lucas' RCF Explorer. If you want to include a modded copy of a file which is contained within an RCF file, the mod launcher's Custom Files hack allows just using a folder structure that mimics the RCF file instead. The only real use cases for Lucas' RadCore Cement Library Builder are modding the console versions of The Simpsons: Hit & Run, or any version of any other Radical Entertainment title.
This post has been removed.
1 yr ago (Statistics)