Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Updates for (nearly) every mod I've ever made

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Every single mod which I've ever made and released on this forum has (as of today) been updated to a newer version. The only mod which was not updated is No Cletus. You may find the updated versions (and related screenshots and/or videos) on the original threads, which have also been updated, and are linked.

The general purpose of this (with regards to older mods) was to fix things that needed fixing, and generally get all of these mods to a more standarised and optimised state that I could be happier with, though I also ended up updating my newer stuff. As a result of this, many of the changelogs would appear identical - very common changes include revised mod launcher descriptions and such, new icons, removing useless files, making things work a bit better, you get the idea. Below, I will include the changelogs for mods which underwent more significant and unique change, and those changelogs will exclude mention of the common general maintenance described above.

Before I do that, I'd also like to mention that I have a fair few mods lying around that I made but never released (either at all, or on this forum), just because most of them do very small things (much like a lot of my older mods) and it didn't seem worth it. Those will probably see a trickle release here soon. Anyway, the more notably updated mods.

Unused Gags Mod (now 4.0)
  • Now restores every single unused Gag, instead of just some of them. This includes those in Level 5 and the Merry-go-round at the Springfield Elementary School playground in Levels 1, 4 and 7.
  • Fixed being able to achieve higher Level Completion than normally possible.
  • Small script command fixes for improved functionality.
  • Uses a cleaner method to alter scripts.

Fixed Cell Phone Cars (now 2.0)
  • Added a setting that allows shrinking the player whilst in the Cell Phone Car vehicles to avoid them clipping through the roofs.
  • Now actually decompilable. This was originally intended, but somehow wasn't the end result.
  • Uses a cleaner method to alter scripts.

Hellfish Mode Reborn (now 2.0)
  • New license screen.
  • Custom license screen now shows regardless of game language.
  • Fixed vanilla game dialogue objective script errors - would've only been noticed by Debug Checks users.
  • Fixed crashes and other unintended behaviour related to Missions which required the player to purchase a vehicle or costume in order to begin.

Scarymusic01 Returned (now 2.0)
  • Now actually decompilable. This was originally intended, but somehow wasn't the end result.
  • Uses a cleaner method to add triggers. Might be compatible with other mods.

cPolice (now 2.0)
  • Made compatible with vanilla save files.
  • Better support for 3D Phone Booth Previews.

Moe's Pink Frosted Sedan (now 2.0)

Simplistic Dreams (now 2.0)
  • Better support for 3D Phone Booth previews.
  • Speed Rocket now has Phone Booth stars.

Wasp Cam Hunt (now 1.3)
  • Now supports 3D Phone Booth Previews.
  • Updated Phone Booth sprites to look nicer.
  • Moved Level 1 Hint Card 1 to a more logical and visible position.
  • Made the spawn radius for a Level 1 Wasp Camera slightly larger (when using the non-1.0 spawn locations).
  • Now makes use of No Introduction Movies directly.
  • Improved Level 1 Mission Sunday Drive start ambience.
  • Added a setting that allows using the old "contest" 1.0 Level 1 spawn locations. Not recommended, but I'm not gonna stop you.

GameCube Audio (now 2.0)
  • Now supports only music. I'm not against porting the other audio types, but only some of them are currently usable and it creates a weird situation.
  • Two different versions now offered - one uses Vorbis (OGG), the other Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC).

AI Vehicle Equality (now 2.0)
  • Now uses a cleaner method to supply vehicle stats.

Fixed Cam Best Sides (now 2.0)
  • Now effective for every vanilla game instance in which the error it solves could be thrown.
  • Uses a clearner method that should allow compatibility with other mods (more specifically ones that just copy over the original script files with slight modification).

Minefield (now 2.0)
  • Now uses a cleaner method to add triggers to each level.

Sunday Run (now 2.0)
  • New license screen.
  • New Level 1 loading screen.
  • Custom Level 1 loading screen now shown regardless of game language.
  • Removed all vanilla Collector Cards from the map.
  • Disabled the Bonus Game.
  • Added a setting that allows using a reverse route.

Test Maps (now 2.0)
  • Better Bonus Game support.
  • Now makes direct use of No Introduction Movies and Unlock All Missions.

Bart's Halloween Caper (now 2.0)
  • Text fixes.
  • New Phone Booth/vendor music.
  • Worked around Hit & Runs still technically being possible if an interior is entered and then exited (until the next objective is reached).
  • The Scrapbook is now imformative of the fact that it is scarily unedited.
  • Added support for 3D Phone Booth Previews.
  • Mission 4: Added Homer to the back garden if playing on Nightmare difficulty.
  • Mission 5: Added triggers to prevent the player from being able to leave the starting area and acquire another vehicle.
  • Mission 5: Fixed a crash that would occur if the Mission was played with a costume active.
  • Mission 6: Re-did adjustments when playing on non-Default difficulties.
  • Mission 6: Fixed a rare potential issue where the AI vehicle would get stuck far enough away so that reaching the next playable objective would instantly fail.
  • Mission 6: Added stuff to prevent the player from being able to take an inefficient route.
  • Mission 6: Fixed a crash that would occur if the Mission was at all cancelled in the first objective.
  • Mission 6: Fixed further crashes that would occur if any later objectives were at all cancelled, but only if a costume were active prior to starting the Mission.
  • Mission 6: Hopefully fixed (or at least helped mitigate) another potential crash at the end of the Mission.
  • Mission 6: The final playable objective will now actually fail if payload is dropped.
  • Mission 6: Removed possible delays when failing.
  • Added more secrets.

Bonus Game Modifier (now 1.1)
  • Now allows using a setting value of "-2" to set Wrench and/or Nitro respawn time to a random amount of seconds within the normally allowed range.