Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Not Responding

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
forum.donutteam.com/topic/4359

This forum post was never solved & I am having the same issue.
I am also on Windows 10, tried running through launcher, compatibility mode, etc.
Any Advice?
Thanks.
Hello There!

This issue has been solved but unfortunately the information has only been in our Discord, so it is hard to find.

You will want to use this hack with the mod launcher: DirectInputAcquireTest.lmlh

Install it in the 'Hacks' folder next to your Mod Launcher exe (if Hacks does not exist, you may create it)

Then open the mod launcher and enable "Direct Input Acquire Test" in the unreleased tab. Your game should then launch properly.

This fix will be included by default in the next Mod Launcher version!
The game opens then disappears completely from taskbar
Even with the hack enabled using the steps outlined in EnAppelsin's post?

Out of curiosity, are you able to check if the game produces a crash log file after it closes out of itself? If it does, are you able to upload and share that crash log?

The Launcher produces .DMP crash logs that are stored in C:\Users\(User_Name_Here)\Documents\My Games\Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher\Crashes that might be able to help troubleshoot the issue. Simply try running the game with the Launcher as you normally would until it closes out of itself. It should then generate a crash log there.

Once done, it can be uploaded to a file sharing service (such as Dropbox, MEGA, etc.). If you could share that here (assuming the Launcher is generating one), it might potentially help.