Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Doctor Livesey mod

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
The words "rum" and "death" should mean the same thing to you!

The mod adds the main character from the Doctor Livesey walking meme. In particular, it replaces all playable characters' models with Dr. Livesey model, replaces all their voice lines with Dr. Livesey laughter, and adds a walking animation that looks like Dr. Livesey walking from that meme. It also includes the phonk that plays in every level of the game.
If you don't want to listen to phonk, you can tick the "No phonk" checkbox. In this case, the game will play its original music.

The Doctor Livesey 3D-model is made by Joseph Karing. The walking animation is made by me.

DOWNLOAD
Cool Mod I can't wait to play it!!!!
Ah, this is cute! I know it's based on a rather dated meme that I don't actively see referenced too often at this point, but it's initial popularity exposed me to a film I probably would not have known ever existed at any point in my life. A lot of the shots are just really fun to watch given how varied the character designs are and some of the wild camera angles. Definitely want to give the full film a go if I can find the original Russian dub with a good fan translation to accompany it. I know someone was trying to create a more loyal English fan dub a while back, but I'm unsure if it was ever properly finished.

The custom model Joseph created and the effort placed into getting the 'phlonk' hearable in-game is really nicely done! It adds to the experience for a silly little gag mod and makes for a fun late April Fools Day treat.
The quoted post is unavailable.

Hello, Kenny!
Glad you liked it! I found this video of the original cartoon with english subtitles. I don't know if it's good enough translation for you, because I'm not a native english speaker. As for me, it's translated pretty well.