Forum Mod Bakery Docs

The SImpsons Hit & Run Vita Port - Moddable?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
He all,

If you hadn't heard The Simpsons Hit & Run is the latest and arguably most exciting port to the PS Vita! Still a Beta version ironing out bugs etc, but mostly runs fine! Would there be a way in the future to integrate mods like on the PC version into a compiled build?

I'll link a video below:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVs5jexjX9g&pp=ygUcc2ltcHNvbnMgaGl0IGFuZCBydW4gcHMgdml0YQ%3D%3D
We have no interest in developing equivalent tools for any console version of the game, official or otherwise. It is already an enormous time sink to develop what we do for the PC version and we don't really see any benefits to porting these tools elsewhere. The PC version of SHAR is very readily available and there are plenty of portable devices capable of running it in one way or another, such as the Steam Deck, ROG Ally or maybe even your android phone (if you have one).

That said, any mod which just makes tweaks to game files which do not require the Mod Launcher's hacks to function can be made to work, but this is not many mods at all.
I saw that someone ported my latin-spanish translation mod to the PS Vita, and i'm planning to do the same

I have ported my mod to many consoles, but there's some limitations, if it's a simple mod you may be able to port it, but if the mod uses custom hacks or something like that then not