Forum Mod Bakery Docs

(SOLVED) 100%-ed the game, now how do I use the all vehicles menu?

Donut Team is still learning about the original poster. Therefore, we can not guarantee all information on this page to be safe or reliable.
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Back when I played this on the PS2, one thing I loved doing after 100%-ing the game for the dozenth time was putting in that cheat for all vehicles and getting to mess around with all the ones you couldn't drive otherwise. Now I've moved on to the PC version, not much has changed...except I can't for the life of me figure out how to get that menu in the phone booth for said vehicles to show up now.

I already know how to punch in cheats in the PC version thankfully - just hold down F1 in the Options menu then hit four of the arrow keys and that works just fine, getting the little "beep" noise for when I've done it right. The problem is knowing what button/key to press in the phone booth to open aforementioned special menu. So far, pressing every key on my keyboard/button on my controller to open it via process of elimination hasn't worked which is why I've come here.

It's entirely possible that with custom controller binds (360-style controller w/XInput hack for reference) that I've rendered opening the menu that way impossible. Either that or I keep entering the wrong cheat, assuming Up-Down-Up-Down is not the cheat for it despite sites like GameFAQs suggesting otherwise. If anyone else is having this issue, knows what I'm doing wrong and/or a way to open the menu that works for them, let me know.
You need to use the F2 key. There is no controller input for it, as with some other, more obscure input cases that use F1.
Tried that, didn't work. I did already mention that I've tried every single key on my keyboard to open the menu and just to be double-sure, I tried every key again this time around and still nothing.

EDIT: Turns out I'm a Class-5 idiot and only 99%-ed the game because of that damn Itchy & Scratchy movie. Well, it works now so that's this issue resolved.