Forum Mod Bakery Docs

H&R Music Remixes

Posted in Donut Mod
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
No offense MGW, but those remixes are, well, terrible, they are just the original tracks sped up.

@MACCA Nice remix, I like the vocals in the background, they go really well with the rest of the song.
I like the Bart remix because it gives the song a whole new feeling, like an early 2000s pop rock song. However, the other remixes are terrible, I agree.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thanks for the compliments Koopa and MGW.

Oh and BTW I agree with what you both said earlier. In my opinion as someone who has studied as both a producer and an engineer for over five years, I just want to say that speeding a track on its own doesn't necessarily make it better. I agree that speeding up Barts theme sounds pretty cool with increased pitch and tempo however it would sound a lot better if it was reworked even more if you get what I mean (adding more percussion and basslines and whatever). This is what Sega did with a lot of their games such as Jet Set Radio and Super Monkey Ball.
Macca, I love this Social Club remix so much. It's very well put together. I do actually wish it was available for download.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
you can find a download here Loren

soundcloud.com/user-420-606675231/the-simpsons-hit-and-run-the-legitimate-businessmans-social-club-user-420-remix

Its a FLAC file so make sure that your media player will run it.
Ah I don't think it was available when I said that, so assuming you just changed it or I'm blind that makes sense. Thanks for the download!
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Yh I changed it. I assumed that you didn't look at my sound cloud page before you said it.