Forum Mod Bakery Docs

The Simpsons Hit and Run: Finale Spectacular Demo

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Finally managed to complete the bonus level. I feel like an idiot because I drove past Flanders house twice and ignored going round the back. And yes as Loren said it would be a good idea to use fake drivers in the vehicles (at least for now anyway although I don't really see a way around it) which cant be that hard to do.

Now I haven't been able to do this since I cant decompile your LMLM. However I think you could put the props back in the races if you delete l7_sr1p, l7_sr2p and l7_sr3p from your mod and it should use the original maps barriers but I don't know for sure.
@MACCA

Sadly, it's not as easy as that. This Level 7 is technically Level 4, and the Street Race props all have some junk that refer to each Level that they're used in which can crash the game if they're used outside of that Level. This is why I went ahead and removed them.

The easiest solution would be to spam death triggers in the areas that you're not supposed to access, but me and Loren have been talking about revising my Level 7 Rich Side Restoration mod further so all the Level 7-exclusive junk I couldn't port over originally is present.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Okay that makes sense Kenny. Thanks for explaining.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@Kenny Giles

How would one place a death trigger?