Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Randomising Music

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
So I think some of you know that randomising sounds in H&R is totally possible. This is basically when a .spt file is set to play more than one sound for something in a random order (e.g. a .spt for a vehicle might have more than one horn sound for instance).

But something popped into my head recently, would it be possible to make scripts for multiple music tracks that play at random in a certain area? I think for example, this is something that could be done in the Kwik-E-Mart, where instead of the normal raga music a different music track could play everytime you enter the building.

Now while I know future music mods are going to be moderated on, I think this is an idea that would make things a little more fresh for new mods that pop up or prior ones. What do you guys think? Let me know :)
You could (I think) but you have to remember that the file size is stored in the RMS file so all of the tracks would have to be the exact same length. Other than that I don't see anything stopping you from handling the .rsd file and redirecting it randomly using the Lua script.