Forum Mod Bakery Docs

High End Car Pack - Lamborghini and Porsche in SHAR

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Thanks! As you can probably tell, this is the pack I was referring to in the other post, and your car will be in the next update once I change the model around.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Awesome, good luck :)
A new update is out, and I've added Munky99's Porsche. AlexBridgez's Audi is coming in the next release; editing the model takes quite a bit of time.
Is this mod still being worked on?

Also, could you add the download link back again, please. The current one gives Error 404.
It went a little bit down on my priority list, but I plan to revisit it at some point.

Sorry about the link; I must have accidentally deleted the file. I'll fix that.

EDIT: It'll be back up in about a day or two after I write this message; I need to sort out space issues in Dropbox.
Thanks. I just wanted to try out the cars for myself, and it felt like this had been totally abandoned.

EDIT: By the way, if you're interested, I found a Mercedes in a beta version of Bill Bodkin's mod. It needs a little work on sounds and engine detail, but I can send you the file if you want to add it to this pack.
Fixed the link.

Also, thanks for that suggestion. I'll look into it later today.
Here ya go! I would have got it to you earlier but I've been away from my computer for most of today.

www.dropbox.com/s/03d58uo4kbt20bd/Mercedes.lmlm?dl=0
This post has been removed.
3 yrs ago (Statistics)
English Text:
It might be better to go ahead and contact Mike/Will on our Discord server. it’s been a while since anything was posted here and I believe the mod is abandoned. However, I’m fairly certain the Lamborghini model is still lying about somewhere.

Spanish Text:
Puede que sea mejor ponerse en contacto con Mike / Will en nuestro servidor de Discord. Ha pasado un tiempo desde que se publicó algo aquí y creo que el mod está abandonado. Sin embargo, estoy bastante seguro de que el modelo Lamborghini todavía está por ahí.