Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Kami-cop-zes!! [RELEASE]

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Oboy I'm releasing a mod for once. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This mod basic...lee overhauls the original police in Hit and Run, and makes them 10x more fun to mess around with. Why I dubbed them "Kami-cop-zes" you ask? Well their top speeds have been maxed out to "What in God's name is this", and have severely decreased hitpoints, making them blow up on impact with the potential to decimate the player in-vehicle. See, like a Kamikaze! Here's the challenge though, the Hit and Run meter NEVER depletes so a Hit and Run is practically inevitable, unless of course you use Cheat Keys and spam the 0 key making this mod completely pointless. Anyways, have fun with the mod, and feel free to leave some feedback on what I can do to improve the mod or what fun additions I can bring to the table. I'd like to see how creative you guys can get with this. Enjoy!

Download: www.mediafire.com/download/b9d9xtip8d3y3fn/kamicopzes%282%29.lmlm

Gameplay of Kami-cop-zes in action (w/ Flippable Cars enabled) (Also not from the actual Kamicopzes mod): www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQMUOZ6nFQQ

Oh yeah! Almost forgot one thing, the mod is decompilable so if you want to throw these crazy motherheckers into a mod of yours, feel free! Credit isn't necessary, but very appreciated.

UPDATE: 1.01 Fixed where Hit and Run meter wouldn't deplete in level 1 (Thanks Nightbane for reporting this)