Forum Mod Bakery Docs

i recreated a stand-alone Audi TT

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hey everyone! as the title states, I recreated the Audi TT!
Here is where you can download it:
archive.org/download/jc97shar-backup/Audi%20TT.lmlm

The above link is for the latest version.

here are some screenshots:

UPDATE: 1.1 Released! This fixes the issue with the character not showing in vehicle.

Enjoy!
Good job! can you make this mod decompiled?
Or change it to .con file and reload mod)))
SetDriver("none");
SetCharactersVisible(1);
SetHasDoors(0);

P.S. just as you see in the game in the car, not visible driver that looks ugly, and it cannot be fixed because the mod is not decompiled
Okay! I took your suggestions. Here are some screenshots: check the download link above to download the new version.
Thank You! Сan I add this car in my carpack?
Sure. Here are the Decompiled files if anyone wants to add this car to their mods. Also, please give me credit for creating this since I worked hard on this..

mega.nz/#!YR40yCSJ!te8yXMZtI7yK1ikntj8-4rRKcTZh57dyU4Ul4Xabe9U
Yes, of course!)))
Hi, I know this post is over a year old and I don't know if I'll ever get a response, but I made some recolors of this car a while back and I wanted to release them but I need to ask you first. I'll credit you for the original mod.
hi i just came to give you some credit about the audi tt mod cause i used it in my mod as well
It might also be worth adding onto your Meta.ini as well to credit them properly in there too! It's slightly preferable as opposed to bumping the topic (which isn't too active). You should be able to add a 'Special Thanks' tag in the Meta.ini so others can view the credit conveniently alongside the mod download link. Something like this should do:

[Author]
Name=jcilley97
Credits=1
Group=Special Thanks
Notes=Restored Audi TT
Website=https://donutteam.com/@jcilley97

But yeah, definitely the nicest standalone restoration of the vehicle for sure. Many thanks for sharing it!