Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Snake's Day Off Demo Version 1.2.2

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@yoursdiddilytruly I chatted with you in the discord. Thanks again for your time!

@archmeister Which loading screen are you talking about? I'm not crashing on any of them.

@Gordon (RBD) Thanks for the kind words :) Which truck are you talking about, and which exterior? Also, I'm gonna change the cola for the full release.

@Will Johnson Wow man, this really means a lot coming from you, considering that the latest footage of TOS that I've seen is looking pretty damn fine. Keep up the good work, and thank you so much for your review!
I personally really like that you took the time to add some dialogue into your mod. Most mods on this site don't use dialogue but use text. I'm already impressed. taking the bad guy role will be fun. I look forward to your mod.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thanks for appreciating the dialog :) I worked really hard on that. Also, Snake won't really be playing the 'bad guy' role, although he will do bad things as every other SHAR character does.
@Max Walker when I try and start a new game, the screen that would usually have a newspaper spinning in. Apart from your mod the only other ones I have selected it Borderless and Frame Limiter.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@Max Walker
The Cola Truck in "last" mission, from Frink's Observatory to end of route, it always ramming in buildings, another cars, etc. And even stucks sometimes, it becomes easy to destroy 15 crates. Good mod, anyway, I'd like to see more missions
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
@archmeister

Neither me nor anyone else I've talked to has had that issue. Have you tried verifying your copy of the game?

@Gordon (RBD)

The truck in that mission is a little wonky, but I don't want the mission to be too hard as it's only M2, and I want a lot of room to build up the difficulty. Anyway, glad to see you're excited for more! I can't wait to get this full mod out to you guys.
Brilliant mod. The dialog, although obviously restricted, is still funny to me, and the missions are surprisingly fun to do. Well done :)
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Thanks! Yeah, I kinda just did my best with the dialog so you have to use that along with the text to really know what's going on.
Uh,Hey The Mod Looks Amazing But...How Can i download it? when i go to the download link and it says it is removed...so please fix it! :)
link is dead