Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Lucas' Simpsons Hit & Run Mod Launcher 1.18.3 and Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4.1.4 are now available

Posted in Announcements
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I just tried one of the mods you listed "The Speedy Simpsons Mod (Version 1.03)", and it worked. So clearly you're doing something wrong.

Hello, when I download the editor in pure 3D, the antivirus gives an alert and does not allow me to download it, because this happens I'm sorry if it's misspelled I'm using the translator
Matteomos,

We take the safety of our consumers very seriously, so as soon as you posted this topic we began doing an internal investigation to make sure that everything is fine and dandy. We have come to the conclusion that you are having a false positive or the files on your computer have been infected by something else unknown to us. After reviewing our files with VirusTotal, a website that compares files to many virus definitions provided by AVG, Symantic (who make Norton), Microsoft and many other services. VirusTotal gives "Lucas' Pure3D Editor 4" a 0/65 rating (the lower the better). Any anti-virus software reporting it as such is most likely a false positive.

Symantec (the people who make Norton) show the file as being okay on that website. This is a false positive or the files have been infected with something else on your computer. We recommend doing a full scan.

You can also prevent your virus software from removing these files by following the guides provided by your anti-virus provider.

We're sorry for this inconvenience, we'll continue to investigate these claims.

You can view the Virus Total Result here: www.virustotal.com/#/file-analysis/OWI3MTMyNWMzOGY0NDZmMWViMjJmMGRhOWM3Yjg5M2U6MTUzMTg5NTUwNA==

Sincerely,
Jake Andreøli