Forum Mod Bakery Docs

SHaR: Hellfish Mode

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
NOTE: I know that I made a previous topic ages back detailing this idea, but this thread gives slightly more of an insight into what the mod is, as well as contains a question.

Recently I've had two mods in plan; Hellfish Mode, and Debug Mod, but I've decided to can Debug Mod since it wouldn't really add anything new that can't be done already with the mod launcher features.

What Is Hellfish Mode?

The concept of the mod is to increase the difficulty of the main game slightly or to the maximum (see below). It would do this through tightened time limits, and more of them, up the amount of coins needed for character costumes and vehicles, altered CON files for vehicles that the player can drive, and improved AI/hit points for AI vehicles.

Slightly or Massively Increased Difficulty?

Depending on if it's possible or not, I may include a difficulty select, similar to the previous and coming soon Donut Mods, where two difficultys will be avalable, both of which's titles relating to a term relating to cooked fish (it is HELLFISH, after all):

• Small: A noticable difficulty surge than the the base game, and includes missions that get harder as the game goes on.
  • Big: A massive difficulty surge where every mission is equally VERY DIFFICULT, Only just finishable.

I'd love some feedback on the idea, to see if I shoud go through with it. Any questions are welcome.
Isn't Hellfish Mode going to be a thing in Donut Mod? There's also already my mod: Frank Grimes Mode, which is difficulty to the max.
@Nathan Steel Hellfish mode is already a thing in Donut Mod and I was just thinking that myself to be honest.
Nathen Steel:

Yes, it is a thing in Donut Mod, and I do know about you're mod, but this was planned way back a few months ago, and essentially serves as a test to see if I can create and release a mod, since it will be noting other than some edited files.
If it's a test, that's fine. I'd still be looking to do something different.
I will make it, and will release it, but don't view it as competition or a rip-off or anything... you're version is a lot better anyway.
Nah, it's all good. I just want you to make something you're passionate about.