Forum Mod Bakery Docs

What Are You're 3 Favourite Levels, Missions Within Them, And Why?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
What are you're top three favourite levels. What are you're top three missions within them? Why?

Personally...

FAVOURITE LEVELS

3. Level 3 - Fun missions, and the story starts to pick up speed.
2. Level 5 - Fun missions, great map and hidden collectibles, and the main story unravels at the end.
1. Level 6 - While most of it can be considered filler, the missions are fun and climactic, collector cards become more puzzle-oriented to collect, and probably feels the best to complete on a first playthrough.

FAVOURITE MISSIONS WITHIN MY FAVOURITE LEVELS
Level 3:

3. Nerd Race Queen - The return of the nerd! This mission showcases how the difficulty HAS risen since level 2.
2. Slithery Sleuthing - Teaches the "follow and collect" type mission. The dialogue is funny, and the mission is easier then the mission proceeding it.
1. The Old Pirate And The Sea - On my first playthrough, despite the constant number of times I failed, I proceeded as I was desperate to find out what had happened to Bart.. only to be greeted with the confusing "Board the C-Spanker" task.

Level 5:

3. Kwik Cash - Nice music, difficult mission. 2. Curious Curator - The feeling that you're close to unravelling the plot, and the great music that perfectly fits destroying the Curator's car.
1. This Little Piggy - I'm not even sure why love this mission. I just do.

Level 6

3. Getting Down With The Clown - A very confusing mission (because it's briefing screen not matching the actual mission at all) but a fun one, with a race that can catch you off guard.
2. Kang and Kodos Strike Back - Probably one of the most climactic missions in the game and it's just a fun, short race.
1. Lab Coat Caper - Why? I have no clue. The music fits well, though.