Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Wonderful Cars - Release!

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
EDIT!!!!!!!: A new car will be released soon within the mod! Nancy's Stranger Things Car that Billy tries to destory, I know so cool it's so practical of all cars to make.

here image of car that i make

I'm not big brain enough to figure out how to post images correctly so here's the mod (not decompilable)

click on me for the mod please

The cars in the mod are:

The Geo (pretty bad, but the Geo wasn't fast to begin with)
Orange Station Wagon
The Persephone
Roofed Family Sedan
That treehouse of horror car that Maggie drove in the intro for like 12 seconds and ran over Milhouse
Canyonero - Ambulance
Canyonero - Death
Clown Sedan
And probably more I forgot to put on this thread!

I would like to credit Donut Team for creating the Maggie model shown in the Canyonero - Death and Maggie's Car (if not shown, it's in other levels in the Canyonero using the additional script functionality with suppression in level 3 & 4.) and for making the 3D Phone Booth. This mod would crash without the 3D Phone booth support.

Please report any phone booth bugs and bugs in the game in general so I can fix them.

Youtube link to the demo: www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLAK5yC2eF4&feature=youtu.be
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
wow i like it
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
can you make a racing version of clown car? (with laramie stickers)
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)

pd: marge crosses the roof of maggie's car
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
I don't see what you're saying, but okay?
[deleted user]
4 yrs ago (Statistics)
A LoveLy sElection of cars You have there. Just As Creative as jaKeS egg cAr and Lorens sTation wagon.
Didn't know about that egg car but I wanna see it cause that sounds great, and it was created with the station wagon in mind cause I like the design and aesthetics. You should've seen the older model station wagon I made, it was more of a family sedan but orange and uglier, and I'm not talking about the one that willj made for the Misc. Night mod.