Forum Mod Bakery Docs

I have a .p3d of Kang or Kodos, please can someone fix the skeletal joints and smoothen the transparent space helmet

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.

As everyone knows, Kang and Kodos look 100% identical so once one of this is fixed, we can copy and paste it to make the other alien

It's decompilable, download here:

LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR
Hello there, this reply is not really helpful for your issue, and instead it is a warning regarding sharing files from the leak.
The model you're using for the aliens seems to be the FMV model found in the source code leak, of which files we don't allow distribution on neither the forum or the Discord server. (I know this model came from a gmod addon, but that addon uses the model found in the leak)
As you may have not been aware that this model is part of the leak - your account will not suffer from any moderation action, however I will remove the link.
If you would like to discuss more about this, make sure to reply to this thread, I will check on it from time to time.

As for your skeleton joint issue, I recommend you check out this Blender plugin that @Weasel on a Stick made a while back. Latest version of Blender that I know it works with is 2.9, but you may also try a newer one & see if how it does
Oh ok, sorry I thought it was legit
No worries!