Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Texture fixes

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Texture fixes is a small mod that is intended for vanilla gameplay, it fixes/improves obvious texture errors found in SHAR. The last time I had a thread for this project it was updated periodically so it was easy to lose track of, and so I wanted to start over and share the complete version.

The textures that are fixed in this mod:

Crop circle in levels 4 and 7.
This is a custom texture I made to better align the crop lines around Bart's face with the surrounding crop lines.

Eat Deer sign in level 3.
There is a mismatch between the Beef/Deer signs in the Lisa level, the doctor is bright yellow in the Deer sign whereas she appears darker in the Beef sign. I've replaced the Deer sign texture with a dimmer version. This texture change also matches the PS2 version.

Moon in level 7 and in the bonus game's 7th racetrack.
The moon texture have vertical white lines on either side, this have been fixed.

Coast in level 3 and in the bonus game's 3rd racetrack.
The coast texture have black artifacts dotted on it, this have been fixed.

Gasoline sign in levels 1/3/6 and in the bonus game's 1st racetrack.
The sign above is poor quality, and the sign below have a spelling error (kudos to PikachuFlixVegas for pointing this out).
These have been replaced with a sign of good quality and correct spelling, the replacement texture was found in levels 4/7.

Enjoy! =)

Download: drive.google.com/drive/folders/14XwPFh99VbKCstoycZE1NjKKX2ThdNoN?usp=sharing