Forum Mod Bakery Docs

🎉SHAR Celebration emotes! An app to celebrate The Simpsons: Hit & Run's (First) Release 20th Anniversary🎉

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Ahoy-hoy human beings.
Some of you may know that 20 years ago, the first ever release of The Simpsons: Hit & Run took place.
This anniversary is for the release of the North American GameCube, PS2 & Xbox versions of the game.
While not the PC release, this still marks the first time this game was ever released into the wild & for that I would like to make this day a little recognizable by showcasing the first officially public release of an external app mod (or better said, hack).
Gallery
The emote menu.

Homer celebrating after doing the very thing everybody did the first time they played.
App Requirements
1. Any Windows OS from Windows Vista onwards
2. .NET Framework (4.0 Recommended)
3. SHARMemory.DLL (Included inside the ZIP archive)

How to use:

• Download the file down below
  • Put "SHAR Celebration HUD" inside your "/Mods/" directory in the Mod Launcher
  • Enable it through the mod launcher
  • Run SHARCelebration.exe
  • Launch SHAR
  • Hold "G" & press "1" or "2" on the top of your keyboard to play an animation

Special thanks:

Download Here

If you have any questions or issues, please let me know in the replies down below.
Enjoy!
(If you're one of those people afraid to run anything from the internet, here is a Virus Total scan of this app. The 3 flags listed always happen for .NET Framework apps)
This post has been removed.
6 mos ago (Statistics)
user in the screenshot told me to send you this screenshot.
The quoted post is unavailable.

You're not obligated to send or do anything this person tells you to do.
Please, next time keep your reply related to the topic.
This post has been removed.
5 mos ago (Statistics)

Will you forgive him or not?

Please let this be the last time I tell you. Keep your replies related to the post.
Have a good day!