Forum Mod Bakery Docs

The Simpsons Hit & Run: Episode II: Attack Of The Dark Curses - Wolfie Shift

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Do you Remember that one mod called "Attack Of The Dark Curses" by Flamix? Well, it's back and with a sweet twist!
Play through the whole mod as 5 brand new playable characters, like Wolfboy, David, Mickey Mouse, Cody & Nikocado Avocado!
There are brand new versions of the challenges, and most missions have been changed to help keep the story fresh! (However, there might be a few missions that are mostly unchanged like the 3rd mission in Level 2.)

While the Simpsons have to deal with Mr. Burns and Dr. Stanlee, there is a villain planning on something just as bad, if not, worse than before! Who could it be, and can it be stopped?
Some Vehicles make a grand return, and some new ones race in to spice up the gameplay!

Also, my friend Flamix is going to be helping out with this mod! He can do some ideas for Levels 2, 5, and 6 and include some cars that I haven't done yet (Like for example, I do have an idea for L2M3, and all the challenges, but not much else.)

Screenshots (Only one so far, but It'll do.)
We hope you look forward to the mod!

What's Complete so far.
Cody's Ideas for Levels 1, 3, 4, and 7 - 62%
Flamix's Ideas for Levels 2, 5, and 6 - 0%
Vehicles - 100%
Mission Names - 3.43%
Level 1 - 45%
Level 2 - 0%
Level 3 - 0%
Level 4 - 18%
Level 5 - 0%
Level 6 - 0%
Level 7 - 27%

Link: Not Ready Yet.
Oh, Great! There's Nikocado Avocado in Wolfie Shift. I'm a fan of Nikocado Avocado, my friend. 😀 Awesome! I'm looking forward to Episode II: Attack Of The Dark Curses - Wolfie Shift soon.😉