Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Save car in garage ? possible

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hi All
Just discovered after all this time this amazing game and mod scene,
I was wondering if there is any way along with the garage door mod that any car left there remains inside after ordering another car from phone booth?
At the moment they disappear,i would be grateful if anyone can help.

Thanks all
Hi there, welcome!
On a short answer, no, it's not possible.
Hi Mazexz
Thanks for the Welcome and swift reply, i have found that if you hijack a car, your car remains where it is i was hoping for some kind of way around and having multiple cars on the drive such as Marge and Homers at the same time. and not vanishing.
There is one thing you could do, but it involves you modding a bit. You could swap out the bonus car & make it spawn in the garage. That way, you could have both Marge & Homer's cars in the garage.
Hi Mazexz

Thanks for the tip,i haven't got round to editing the mods yet, just getting started really, I read up on your reply ref changing traffic vehicles and that seemed pretty straight forward,
ill have a look later tonight and decompile the garage mod and have a poke around.
as i said i really want to achieve both cars on the drive and for them not to disappear if left, similar to GTA save car location really.

Thanks for you help