Forum Mod Bakery Docs

My apologies to Flamix!!

Posted in Off Topic
This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Hello, Flamix, I want to tell you something, forgive me for deceiving you and copying your name and profile on YouTube, and you know why (I’ll explain everything to you on Discord). I promise you that I will never again copy your name and profile on YouTube, Discord and all social networks, and I will no longer bully you, fool you, deceive you or make any mistakes. Forgive me for everything!!!
Hi there. I have received Flamix' complaints myself & decided to keep this as a private matter between the two of you. But since you're making a post about it, I would like to have a few words on the matter:

1) Flamix is not obligated in any way to further communicate with you. If he wants to, he will. If he doesn't want to, then he won't.
2) We do not allow this on Donut Team. Regardless of the incident happening outside or inside of any Donut Team owned realm, if it includes our members, it includes us as a community.

Respectfully, please do not ever do anything like this in attempt to contact anybody (Flamix, or just anybody else). If you want to talk to somebody, leave ONE comment on their YouTube channel (assuming they have one) or join our Discord and ask them once, but keep in mind they're not obligated to answer. So if you're expecting an answer from anybody after dozen of comments/questions, that's on you for not getting the hint that they're not interested.

Have a good day!
Hi Mazexz, can I ask you a few questions if you don't mind?
I'm locking this thread, just no. This is pathetic.