Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Farewell, Goodbye and Amen! (For real this time)

Posted in Off Topic
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello, fellow modders and mod players, and The Simpsons Hit & Run fans in general!

You all already probably know me, but I'mma re-introduce myself. My name is Yzma, but everyone knows me as Morgan Vain. I'm a former modder, mostly focusing on art and 3D. I've developed Bewitched Springfield, Smokin' Bouviers, and other craptastic mods that got scrapped. Anyway...

I have been absent for some time now, however, I thought I'd make a proper and FINAL goodbye. I've been in this community since 2018, I've learned a lot, I've made a lot, I've experienced a lot. I started out by making a simple recolor of a car, and slowly moved to characters. Later on I've tried editing some cars, and made the Traffic Car interiors mod as my first 3D project. I've grown with the community, my skills got better with each edit, eventually I have started editing characters, making completely new characters, make custom vehicles. As for my final gig, I started building maps, editing the current ones and I believe I've done a damn good job *proud*. You can search for FCM Tweaks - my last map based project. So yeah, I've grown a lot, I've learned a lot. It all starts with a retexture, so make sure you don't give up and keep learning! Grow your skills, make something amazing, be THE MODDER!

Modding aside, I've had a pleasure hosting the Mod Jams, they were fun to play with, they were fun to watch modders develop them, and most of all, it was fun seeing how modders interpret the theme. I know the judging system was ********, but then again, it was fun, at least for me, and I had a great deal of fun developing the logos and art.

I want to thank the Donut Team, for the tools, for shared knowledge and all the help with modding. I want to thank the few special people who've been my compadres on this modding journey (you know who you are). I want to thank the people who played and enjoyed my mods and had fun with them. I can't wait to see what people will make with the Smokin' Bouviers (if anyone will, lol).

So there it comes. I'm retiring. For good this time. Reasons? Simple: burnout, other projects and my spark for modding has extinguished and I failed to regain it. I've had some mental issues, financial issues, a lot of stress and work related problems, that restricted me from modding SHAR. I've had a lot of fun, but now I wanna focus on my other projects, and move to the path I enjoy doing right now and find relaxing. I want to spend more time on streaming, YouTube and etc., as well as further develop my 3D modelling skills and video editing. I think there's enough yapping.

Thank you all, and if you made it this far, make sure to try SB!
Farewell, Goodbye and Goodnight!

Your Dearly Retired,
Morgan
Cheers for all the help on Fat Tony
I'll miss you and your creativity dude. Best of luck in the future
hey there! @Yzma may i request to borrow your lindsey neagle Model for my mod please?
it's the p3d file
it's this one