Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Futurama Hit & Run?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I don't mean to be impatient and I know things like this take time but are there any updates at all? It was originally stated for a late 2023 release and it seems like the project has been dead silent for a while now, I hope this project isn't dead in the water or abandoned. I Got hyped when I first heard about it and have been looking forward to it ever since.
Hi, thank you for your patience and continued interest in the project.

The project is definitely not dead! There has been a bit of a delay though, mainly due to expanding the scope of the project. Specifically having a larger map and more complex missions has pushed back our original deadline quite a bit. The team and I have also slowed progress due to commitments beyond the project.

Happy to answer any questions in the meantime.

- Jay mate
Thank you for responding! I'm glad to hear it's not only still going but expanding as well! Do you have a rough estimate of when it'll come out or any new trailers or sneak peeks? Have there or will there be any complications due to copyright stuff?
This post has been removed.
2 mos ago (Edited 2 months ago)
It's kind of difficult to give a release date, especially as a few of us are invested in other projects currently. Although that being said, the demo mod has been close to completion for a while, it's just the last 10% that will likely deceive us and take longer than we expect.

We've been discussing a potential second status update video, so that might drop soon on YouTube.

RE copyright stuff, we've not run in to issues so far.

- Jay
def look forward to what's next to come