Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Could someone make a mod so that whenever you're in the Canyonero it plays the theme song of the Canyonero?

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Here's the link to an MP3 of the song changing the engine purr into it is acceptable but I'd like to still be able to hear the purr of an oversized beast of an SUV. It should be possible by using code that is for the unused Ice Cream Truck vehicle and just slapping that onto the Canyonero with the sound clip changed from the jingle for said unused vehicle to the Canyonero theme song. Also make it so the Canyonero can do a burnout (aka tire smoke when holding the reverse, accelerate and handbrake all at once.
Ok, so I got the most barebones way possible so far and I'm incapable of figuring out why it won't work, it says the canyonaroA sound file that's in the custom folder that I made sure was the correct formatting and everything, well it's saying it doesn't exist. Here"s a link to the mod so you can see any screw ups I did but I followed tutorials so it should work even though the tutorial I followed is seven years old.