Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Can't Get My First Ever SHAR 100% Due To A Severe Glitch With L5 M1

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
I've completed and everything in the game except for Incriminating Caffeine, the first mission of Level 5.
The reason is because of a glitch that happens when the mission is loading. There's no briefing screen/title card and the cola truck is nowhere to be found. I'm told to drive to the truck and then investigate on foot so I get in the car to find the truck and there's no green arrows on the roads. I've spent hours driving around looking in every spot the truck could be in and it's gone, therefore I can't complete the mission to reach 100%.

I'm thinking of using an alternative method which will force the mission to load as if I just reached Level 5. It involves going back and replaying L4 M7 so the game runs through the level completion sequence and reloads the missing cola truck.

Any other tips would be greatly appreciated. So close yet so far away.
Don't normally double post but I finally found the truck and the thing you stand on to start the mission hidden inside a building at the train yard.
Seems like the devs forgot to put the navigation arrows in place for the first leg of the mission which is why it was so hard to find the truck.
The devs usually disable road arrows in scenarios where the arrows were slightly awkward or unnecessary.
The arrows from the start of the level are weird telling you to go the wrong way down the road and at the train yard it kinda points past the tunnel barely, although I agree there probably should be arrows enabled for the mission

This post has been removed.
1 mo ago (Statistics)
Yeah, I'd imagine that mission is confusing for a number of people.

I think the devs were trying to go for a "search level to find the hidden truck" type of mission, which would explain the lack of arrows and the game spawning you nowhere near it. The idea isn't explained well though, so to some people it seems like the truck just doesn't spawn right... :/

I've actually been working on a mod recently that fixes a few issues I have with the game, and I was coincidentally already planning to change the text of this mission to fix this very problem.