Forum Mod Bakery Docs

MY GAME CRASHED

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
Hello, i played level 1 and 2 then i was able to play level 3. If i start the first mission in level 3 the game crashed instantly everytime. I cant play level 3. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Hello,

I'd be happy to assist you. Are you using a save from before the newest version of Donut Mod?

Sincerely,
Jake Andreøli
No the newest version of the mod is my first version. I play the seeside update.
That's not the newest version and you didn't really answer his question.
Do you start in a car? If so what one?
Supercoolpem, why are you asking that question on these threads?
@Loren Goodwin
I'm asking lgnator does the mission start your in a car, the car he starts in could be linked on why it crashed.

The short answer is basically: The Queistion I'm asking is to do with thread, what did you think, the question I was asking ment?
I just don't quite understand why you're asking that question. Do you have reason to believe that's relevant to the issue here?
Yes, to be honest
I thought it might have something to do why it's crashing, why else would I be asking that question?
I too have the same problem (Level 3, first mission); whenever I end the conversation with Comic Book Guy, it just crashes. I do not have a save from previous Donut Mod patches. (Vr. 3.2.2 is the version my saves are from).