Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Questions About modding

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
1Hello, im not sure how to add voicelines for characters that originally dont have em is there a way to add some?
2If so what file does it need to be?
3 How to remove dialogue? This been an issue since it crashes my game
4 How to add an NPC to an Car?
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
The file format that the game's sound is in is 'RSD'. You can extract an RSD from the game's 'RCF' files using Lucas' RCF Explorer, then use Lucas' RSD Converter to import a .wav file into it. Both of these tools can be found on the Donut Team website.

There is no way to remove the dialogue files from the game since they are inside RCF files, which can not be modified. However, you can stop the dialog from being loaded by modifying 'dialog.spt' found in the 'scripts.rcf' file.

The format for adding a car with an NPC is as follows:

AddStageVehicle("vehicle", "starting_location", "behavior", "script", "driver");

If you want any more info on any of this, add me on discord: "mwalker@northampton-k12.us" and PM me.
Hey max_power998, im a SHAR modder.... i need only one thing to know... do you know if Donut Team will make a multiplayer mod?
Thank you!
Multiplayer isn't going to happen, if it does it isn't going to be anytime soon
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Yeah Multiplayer hasn't been a main focus for Lucas (the SHAR guru) as far as I know, so if it's possible, it probably won't happen for a long time