Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Nightbane's Cars

Please login to contribute to the conversation.
You know what I mean. It's not like we own Hit & Run.
The only car in this list that has rotating wheels is the bathtub, because it's based over the ATV, and still has the ATV wheels.
Some very nice ports, looking forward to seeing more man.
You mentioned bathtub, youre welcome lel
Just to clarify, yes: I did in fact make a Mario Kart for @Munky99's mod The Odyssey Of Springfield, using the same model that @Nightbane did, which was the standard kart from Mario Kart DS. In game, it's the secret car for Level 1. Screenshots (without the location of where it is obviously :P):

The difference between the two cars is that the wheels are part of the model for Nightbane's, whereas mine has working wheels attached. But anyways, if you want my response to this whole thing, I'm fine with it. I mean, this game is really easy to mod, people are going to make countless things out of it, and some are bound to co-occur by accident or coincidence. Besides, I'm just too busy in life right now to even care about this. So, to anyone who thinks Nightbane is plagiarising, don't worry. If anything, be happy you can play with it outside of TOS (just without the snazzy wheels of course)!
This post has been removed.
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
7 yrs ago (Statistics)