Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Questions.

Posted in Support
Please login to contribute to the conversation.
1.- How to Mod Cards?
2.- What is the limit of loaded Traffic Cars each level?
3.- If i change a Character in Level 2 to (Ex : Lisa) ... is there a way to change the Street Races and Bonus Missions Dialogue to still start those? or you can't do those if you change level character?
4.- sometimes, when i remove Missioncam for a Pre-Mission, sometimes it still shows, and the game gets bugged if you skip it, why does that happen?
5.-How to put credits screen just when Level 1 is complete?
6.-To new custom cars added to the game, how to adjust camera? sometimes is like i am using the 3rd camera setting (zoom), when i'm using the first.
7.-Is possible to put 5 cars in one stage? i mean, go to one place. then make five cars appear, then go to a place while all of those are chasing you?
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
1. Do you mean the positions of cards or the pictures in the cards menu?

2. Four traffic cars are loaded in a level with one of them being used twice, for a total of five cars in the level at a time.

3. You can change these, but be aware the street race conversations must still be called 'intro'.

4. You have to remove all mentions of the camera in 'mXi.mfk' and 'mXl.mfk', with 'X' being the number of the mission.

5. Put 'SetGameOver();' in a 'mXi.mfk/mXsdi.mfk' script and the credits will begin when the game reaches that stage.

6. You must set the camera index in CustomCarSupport.ini and the p3d file of the car.

7. The game has a set limit of cars that can be on the map at a time, so you'll have to experiment.

Hope this helps!
1.- Both
6.- I Don't Understand that soo much, can you put an Example? sorry.

Still, thank you so much :) needed this
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Here is a good tutorial on changing the card locations. As for the pictures, they're located somewhere in the art\frontend\scrooby folder.

I'll try to get someone who knows more about custom cars to give you an example about the cameras.
6. If you are having bugs with your camera, it sounds like you need the car's index in CustomCarSupport.ini to match the number in the P3D file. I'll show you what I mean.

So in your mod's root folder, open up CustomCarSupport.ini. If you haven't already created it in your folder, just make a text file, rename it to that, and change the file extension to ".ini". Now, type this:

[your car's name]
Index=101

The index can be any number below 255, but you have to make sure it's not used by any other cars. To avoid any conflict, make the index 101 or above. If you were to have two cars in one mod, for example, you could have one car be 101 and another be 102.

Now, open your car's P3D file in CustomFiles/art/cars and do the following:

Click on one of the lines that say "Car Camera Data" at the top left of the window. Now you should see "Car Index" at the bottom right. Type the same number you wrote in CustomCarSupport.ini, and do the same to the other "Car Camera Data" line. If your problem is what I suspect, then this should fix it.

Hopefully I didn't forget anything; good luck.
thanks. to both.
2. Actually you can have 5 unique traffic cars, you just have to load 5 cars.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Good to know.