Forum Mod Bakery Docs
Great mod for a great game.
Loren replied to BiTE's topic 8 years ago
The Simpsons Hit & Run are great. And with Donut Mod it's even better! I love this! I can't wait for official website start and new updates such as The Conspirancy Update, The Rebalance Update etc. I hope that one of Donut Mod Developers is reading this right now! Keep up good work on Donut Mod! BTW
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
Issue With Current Donut Mod
Fluffy replied to mcmattcommander's topic 8 years ago
Hello everyone, i am brand new to the donut mod community, however i have one huge fatal flaw going on that is making it impossible to play. The cars that i drive, whether they be the Family Sedan or even pedestrian cars, etc, all of them have a terrible control. For some reason ill be driving doing
0 likes
1K views
1 replies
About the simpsons hit & run tweak
DouglasColvin replied to RK1's topic 8 years ago
Excuse me, how to add unusable cars to the game? e.g. Ferrari black, Audi TT...
0 likes
2K views
5 replies
Buzz Cola Vending Machines
[Deleted User] replied to John's topic 8 years ago
The trees, Krusty Glass, etc. reappear even after they're destroyed, but not the Buzz Cola Vending Machines - once each individual one of them is destroyed, that's it. How can I make the Buzz Cola Vending Machines appear again? To be clear I want to know if there's a way to go into the original file
0 likes
1K views
5 replies
Images on comments
Fluffy replied to John's topic 8 years ago
How do I upload an image on a comment?
0 likes
1K views
6 replies
Scanning "World of Springfield" minifigures onto "Microsoft 3D Builder" then possibly adding them to the game
Loren replied to John's topic 8 years ago
I have many of the world of springfield figures that aren't on this game...Database, Wendell and Martin to name a few But I don't have the Kinect yet, when I do, would it work if someone can program in the skeleton rig?
0 likes
1K views
8 replies
What's the name of the USB that is part of the Kinect?
DeadSonRisingxD replied to John's topic 8 years ago
The one on the left is a male Kinect USB, and the one on the right is a male regular USB, just showing you the difference. What's the name of the male Kinect USB?
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Making a car for sale from Gil
archieharrison replied to DouglasColvin's topic 8 years ago
Let's assume you've made a car and have everything set up for it to work correctly, you just need to add it to the game now as its own separate vehicle. For your car to work, make sure you have the following files in the following folders: \art\cars\(name).p3d (Main files of the car) \art\frontend\d
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Roofless Ferrini - Black
RK1 replied to Boo1852's topic 8 years ago
This is quite a simple mod which reskins and renames Bart's Ferrini - Red to a Roofless Ferrini - Black. Image: Download
0 likes
2K views
1 replies
Exported models are "blocky"
Boo1852 replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Hello, Whenever I export a model and import it again, the mesh becomes very "blocky". Here's what I mean: This can also be seen when you import the model in Blender. Does anyone else have this issue?
0 likes
1K views
4 replies
Removing character clothing from game stats
simpsonslove made this topic 8 years ago
Say, please, how can I remove character clothing from game stats? In my mod costumes will not be.
0 likes
0 replies
Outfit shop locators
simpsonslove replied to their own topic 8 years ago
Say, please, which .p3d files have outfit shop locators?
0 likes
2 replies
New indoor locations
Fluffy replied to John's topic 8 years ago
Is there a way to make new indoor locations? So far there's 7, they are as list follows: 1. The Simpsons TV Room (1,4,7) 2. Kwik-E-Mart (1,4,7) 3. Springfield Elementary School (1,4,7) 4. Moe's (2,5) 5. DMV (2,5) 6. Android's Dungeon (3,6) 7. Observatory (3,6) 8. Bart's Bedroom (4,7) It would also d
0 likes
1K views
3 replies
Most exciting mods!?
DeadSonRisingxD made this topic 8 years ago
I'm just wondering! What is the most realistic but exciting to mod(s) or tools to possibly to come out within the next or two? Also, in theory, is it possible to separate the Bonus Racing Games into a standalone game?
0 likes
0 replies
Road Rage Character Pack
DeadSonRisingxD replied to John's topic 8 years ago
I've downloaded it to my desktop, it's an .lmlm file - what do I do from here? Thanks
0 likes
2K views
6 replies