Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Some Challenge Mod

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
Worst MOD Ever!!! Lisa is uncontrollable in Mission 1 when staying on top of plow king.
And it still baffles me why nobody complained about Bonus Challenge 1 in Level 2 after it was revamped.

Thing is, I can beat that challenge in Level 3 on Hard many times consecutively.
[deleted user]
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
Victoro, this mod is NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART, I think he even stated that too.

cheers,

hipporeno
This post has been removed.
7 yrs ago (Statistics)
I too don't like the "Ride on top of car and collect these items" objective... it's creative but just way too difficult to control. Perhaps switching one of the bonus challenges with L3M1.. I just don't understand how to control it, I always fall off somewhere even though I'm sprinting and running forward on every down-slope,
I guess I must be one of those rare species who don't have problems with that one challenge. Ugh, and I spent most of my time in development polishing up that particular challenge.

Well, time to suffer development for V3.1.0 and excessive load times for exiting and entering my 3D movie-making program...
As someone who adapted to the controls relatively quickly on level 2's version of this challenge, my only real complaint about it is that it seems to only work for relatively flat areas. The slopes in this one are too steep for the physics to handle unless you have perfect reflexes. I was able to nab every can except the seventh one because the drop there was too much, but that's really the only issue I have.

On a more positive note, definitely loving Level 3's bonus challenges. Ralph's in particular caught me off guard in the best possible way.
V3.1.0 is now out, which removes that one challenge and replacing it with an entirely new one. NOW can I go back to 3D-animating?
https://mega.nz/#!idYQhQiI!MuA-SIKLqcj-Yi2WSVsoRXaGDEWq080CAJCiVknaHhI
SPOILER
just want to know how to make a car follow you while you have to go to a certain place, how?
PD: Really liked all challenges in level 3, but i still think that Level 2 is much harder. other thing is that i think Stacy Malibu Car is one of the worst cars in the mod, can you make it fasteR?
Make a "goto" objective, add a vehicle set to chase you, and add a condition where you must stay close to the said vehicle.