Forum Mod Bakery Docs

Some Challenge Mod

This topic has been locked and can no longer be replied to.
I keep on experiencing a bug in the last mission of level 1 where Smithers car dies in 1 hit (As soon as he touches me his car blows up).
Only God knows why I switched Smither's CON file to a temporary one... I'll release an update for this tomorrow, but for now, play that challenge on Easy or Hard.
prntscr.com/9n0cvn Alright so Episode 1 has been uploaded, expect future episodes to go up in the next few days. There's a major desync as well as relatively no point to watching most of it if you're not interested in looking at vehicles, though. Expect future episodes to be way better than this one.

Looks like development for SCMMusic Vanilla Edition (unofficial name) has begun earlier than planned. Since I got an email from Jake regarding my (rejected) music mod, I might as well start making a new music mod using ONLY the soundtracks SHAR already uses.
Nice try, J********, I know that's you. You're not getting any exclusive information from me after all your attempts to derail the topic from many posts!
prntscr.com/9olg0a

Do you know what happened here? I sure don't. <3
I don't remember, but I must've set their HP to a number way below 0.1 (like in the millionths range), therefore making it totally invincible, but I suppose a close-range explosion caused them to be destroyed?

(Is this supposed to be taken seriously?)
Eh, not really. Basically the school bus and the plow king stole my car, took it about 50 feet that way, then my car and the plow king exploded. Just looked really funny and also odd out of context.
Haven't made a poll in a long time, so here's this: http://strawpoll.me/6513824
Still no news about SCMMusic Simpsons Edition... I had emailed @Jake Andreøli waiting for his approval/rejection just to be safe, but it has been about a week now, and I'm starting to wonder if I should just take the risk and add that mod here without approval.